- The terms “we”, “us”, or “our”, refer to LJ Computers Ltd.
LJ Computers Ltd is registered in England, company registration number 3417271 (VAT registration no. GB713 4852 42), registered office Booth House,
Llys-y-Fran, Clarbeston Road, Pembrokeshire. SA63 4RS.
- Variation of terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time, and the amended terms will be posted on our websites.
2. Materials in site and software rights
- All copyrights, trademarks, patents, design rights, and other intellectual property rights relating to our websites (including, but not limited to, the underlying software, the design, graphics, layout, feel, and structure of our websites) will be and remain the sole property of us and our licensors.
- Redistributing, republishing, copying, adapting or otherwise making material on this website available to third parties is prohibited.
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. We make every effort to ensure that the information on our websites is correct but we cannot guarantee that it is 100% free of inaccuracies, errors and omissions.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty
- You use this site at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available basis.” Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our site is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material. LJ Computers Ltd disclaims any and all warranties or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory.
- You also understand that LJ Computers Ltd cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through this site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by LJ Computers Ltd, LJ Computers Ltd does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for LJ Computers Ltd identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through this site are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with LJ Computers Ltd.
4. Our Liability
- Regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, you agree that in no event shall LJ Computers Ltd, its affiliates, directors, employees, or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website, technology or content available on the website, be liable to you in any manner whatsoever:
- for any decision made or action or non-action taken by you in reliance upon the information provided through the website;
- for loss or inaccuracy of data or cost of procurement of substitute goods, services or technology;
- for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of revenues, loss of profits or loss of reputation, even if LJ Computers Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Our websites may contain links to other sites, which are outside our control and are not covered by these terms and conditions.
If you access other sites using the links provided, we cannot be responsible for the content of those sites or for the way in which they deal with you or use any information they may acquire about you.
5. Your liability
You shall compensate us in full if we incur any losses or if any claims or legal proceedings are brought or threatened against us by any other person arising from your use of our websites.
6. Acceptance of these terms
This Agreement is deemed to be made in England and is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.